Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
Can try full of flavor, mouthwatering, a divine recipe for those who want to go for something different!!!
PRODUCED QUANTITY: FOR 2 PORTIONS
|1. Red bell pepper||20 gm|
|2. Yellow bell pepper||20 gm|
|3. Feta cheese||80 gm|
|4. Pecan nuts||10 gm|
|5. Hazelnuts||10 gm|
|6. Jalapeno||5 gm|
|7. Dried apricots||20 gm|
|8. Black pepper||a pinch|
|9. Salt||to taste|
|10. Parmesan cheese||20 gm|
|11. Parsley||25 gm|
|12. Bread crumb||10 gm|
|13. Balsamic vinegar||75 ml|
|14. Sugar||15 gm|
- Take a deep bottom pan, pour balsamic vinegar mix with sugar and keep for reducing on slow fire.
- Toast the pecan nuts & hazelnuts, slice thinly. Fine sliced the jalapeno & apricots.
- In a bowl mixe pecan nuts, hazelnuts, apricots & jalapeno with feta cheese. Adjust seasoning. Keep aside.
- Deskin the bell pepper, keep aside the thinly slice the bell pepper’s skin. In a square mould, set the bell pepper on the wall of mould. Adjust the corner.
- Pour the mixture in the cavities, equal from all sides. Keep in a fridge for rest.
- Pour the parmesan cheese in a frying pan and cook slowly from both sides, till the cheese becomes crispy. Take out & cut the cheese in a triangular mould.
- Wash and pat dry the parsley leaf. Mix parmesan cheese, parsley leaf & bread crumb, fine grind it. Strain the powder & keep aside.
- Demold the bell pepper.
- In a rectangular plate, spread the parsley dust in a rectangular shape. Keep the bell pepper on the top of the plate. Pour the balsamic vinegar as a droplet on the plate. Garnished with Parmesan crisp.